73 Valerie Avenue
Double Block within 10min Walk to Matthew Pearce Primary
SOLD - NEW SUBURB RECORD | Daniel Sarzano
Nestled in the sought-after Matthew Pearce catchment of Baulkham Hills, this spacious double brick architecturally designed home provides an unmissable opportunity for a growing family or investor. Positioned on a double block this property has the potential for a secondary dwelling with dual occupancy STCA.
Located in a quiet street, the home features two kitchens, both council approved with the potential to enhance the property and add further living spaces allowing oversized families the opportunity to grow.
* Double brick build
* Numerous living zones with high ceilings
* Formal lounge and dining area with easy access to the kitchen
* Multiple balconies throughout
* Centrally appointed modern kitchen with gas appliances
* Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
* Modern oversized family bathroom with soaring ceilings
* Additional full-size updated bathroom
* Laundry with external access
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Three bathrooms throughout
* Oversized two-car garage with internal access & remote
* Extensive built-in storage throughout
Positioned within a 10min walk to the desirable Matthew Pearce Public School, the home has everything you need close by. Within close proximity to Col Sutton Reserve, Winston Hills Mall, and public transport such as Norwest Metro and the T-WAY buses within 5 mins walk, the whole family is sure to love the ease of accessibility to all life's amenities.